In Romania’s Throne, our emigrants founded on June 29, 1802, the branch of the Patriotic Society “Wisdom”. Its chairman was elected Constantin Pano. The approved program emphasized the need for work for Albanian language and script, for publishing books and opening the Albanian school. With the help provided by the members, she published Pope Kristo Negovan’s “Heavens” book and “Little Silver Bulls” in Sofia. In 1905, after many obstacles, the branch managed to open the Albanian night school, followed by young and adult.