In continuity of Partizan Theatre, on May 24th, 1945, was established the State Theatre, today the National Theatre. The first show was “Elders and War”. This theatre gathered the best actresses of Partizan Theatre and the amateurs of theatre groups, including Radio-Tirana. The first director was Sokrat Miho. In November 1944, for the training of actors, was opened the first dramatic school in our country. The National Theatre, has staged hundreds of classical and contemporary pieces, of our dramaturgy and foreign.