On January 19th, 1734, in St. Adrian of Italy, was established the Arbëresh College. In the beginning was named Arbëresh College Korsini and then the Arbëresh College of Saint Adrian. Over the years it became an important patriotic, educational and cultural center. After the establishment of the Cathedral of the Albanian language by De Rada in 1846, the college gave a valuable contribution for the Albanian school and pedagogical thought in general. Almost all the poets, writers, researchers and arberesh scholars of XVII-XIX century attended this educational institute. The College of St. Adrian has kept alive the Albanian language among arberesh people, the love and patriotic feelings for the motherland and the beautiful and Albanian ancient traditions.