Supported by the International Red Cross, on March 14th, 1914 was opened the first hospital in Tirana. At the beginning it had a capacity of 20 beds and the Austrian surgery was leaded by doctor Brock, which was helped by some Austrian nurses. She also took over as assistant Dr. Osman Jonuzi. After the Congress of Lushnja, the hospital was taken over by the Albanian State and moved to a slightly larger building, increasing the capacity of beds in 50. Director and surgeon was appointed the doctor Osman Jonuzi.